Getting involved in the Open Energy Dashboard
There are many way to be involved in the OED project:
- Evaluate the energy dashboard during its development. This
would mean early access to features for your comment. This can be by
looking at our development system or plans/mockups of new ideas. Please contact us if you are interested.
- You can provide feedback on proposed designs for the energy
dashboard including graphics, data stored, admin features, etc.
Please contact us if you are
- Be involved in the development of the energy dashboard. This
could be anything from coding to language translation. Please contact us if you are interested.
You also should sign a Contributor
License Agreement for the project to continue to legally protect
this as open source under the MPL. The CLA must be in place before
you can contribute to the OED project.
- Joining a project can be daunting. This project is managed as an educational
project and is welcoming to new people. The issues list on GitHub has the tag
"good first issue" to indicate it would be something that a new contributor might
find doable. We strongly encourage you to contact us and/or put a comment in an issue before you
so we know it is being worked on. We work with each person to get them integrated
into the project. So, please feel free to contact
us and you will be welcomed.
- Learn how you can use OED for your energy data.